Antique Musical Instruments/identify age of euphonium

Question
i have a euphonium that is stamped thibouville paris,  made especially for Sherman Clay and Company SanFracisco. Research says Thibouville was renamed in the late 1800's to JTL. There is no serial number I can find on the horn.  any idea on it's age? Thanks for any info you can give.

Answer
Sherman Clay was established in 1875, but around 1900 they formed a relationship with Lyon and Healy and was the Western Agent for L&H.  I don't know when they quit dealing in brass instruments.  Sherman Clay is still in business primarily as a piano seller, though they are struggling.  

I have seen catalogs for Thibouville-Lamy from the 1870s to 1914; and it appears that they remained in business until 1969.  JTL may have been an abbreviation and was also a model name, but the company name remained.

The horn was made by Thibouville and sent to Sherman Clay who simply served as a dealer.  

But it is probably most likely a early 20th Century instrument.  

Antique Musical Instruments

Kenton Scott