Antique Musical Instruments/3 Valve Trombone

Question
I recently found a 3 valve trombone that was played by brother. I can identify the manufacturer as Buescher in Elkhart, Indiana and it's serial number 10528 is located the middle valve. There are other markings on the value "Pat.Oct.23.07, (b.i.u.?) and a word in what appears to be a logo. They are hard to read even under magnification. Those are the only markings I can find unless I missed something.

I have researched the trombone trying to find the date of manufacturing and any other history attached to it. I know it is at least 60 years old since he was about 15 when he played the trombone. I am a sax player so this is new to me.

Any help is appreciated.

Answer
It's a bit older than 60 years, it 106 years old.  I've got one that is slightly older than yours, but it is surprisingly modern looking.  It doesn't look its age and I suspect yours does not either.  The patent is for the manner in which the bell was made, and Buescher dubbed it the Split-No-tone bell.  

Antique Musical Instruments

Kenton Scott