Antique Musical Instruments/Flute

Question
I have a Selmer flute, open hole. I played it in junior high and didn't continue after 8th grade so it's sat in storage for about 14 years. I'm in the process of trying to sell it and I've been asked what model it is and I have no idea. The only information on the flute is the company name and a serial number. I called the company to see if they could determine the model by the serial number and I was told that because the number is such a low one, they wouldn't be able to tell me because they wouldn't have record of it. Although I didn't ask the woman I spoke to, I've been told that Selmer doesn't manufacture flutes anymore. Not sure if that is true or not. I'm sort of lost at this point.

Answer
Hello and thank you for choosing ModernFlute as your expert! Can you send us some photos via email at info@modernflute.com or by uploading them through allexperts.com? Photos would help us give you accurate information pertaining to your exact instrument. We look forward to assisting you! -The staff at ModernFlute.com

Antique Musical Instruments

ModernFlute