Antique Pianos/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Smith and Nixon Piano1/4/2012Todd Lindeblad
  Q: We have a Smith and Nixon Upright in our church where I am pastor with the serial number 16418. It ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1905. Smith & Nixon is not a bad piano brand. In our current economic ...
how much is this worth1/4/2012Todd Lindeblad
  Q: Just wondering how much this is worth I have a Milton baby grand piano serial number 1598 looked it ...
  A: In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your piano to be valued at around $300-600. ...
Lindeman and Sons Upright Piano1/2/2012Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I recently acquired a Lindeman and Sons Upright Piano, which bears the serial number 124960. It also ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1912. Unless the piano has sentimental value to you and your family, ...
Piano Appraisal1/2/2012Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I am trying to find out the value of our piano. The details are as follows: 1) Baby Grand 2) ...
  A: In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your piano to be valued at around $500. If ...
Starck piano1/1/2012Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a starck baby grand in good condition,and I wish to sell. The first question is how old is ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1917 if that number is correct. In our current economic and musical ...
Hazelton Brothers upright piano12/31/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: My home burned down, and took my vintage 1893 Hazelton Brothers upright piano with it. The piano was ...
  A: So sorry to hear that! I suggest you contact a local RPT (registered piano technician) who can help ...
vintage piano?12/31/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: Lindeblad, Could you tell me how old my Willis & Co upright piano is? The serial number 18756. ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1918. In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your ...
value of a piano12/29/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a Ludwig and Company, NY baby grand piano with the original finish intact. The serial number ...
1942 Baldwin Grand 88 key12/29/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have an opportunity to purchase from a relative (yikes!) a 1942 Baldwin grand (baby grand?) piano. ...
  A: I would recommend the Baldwin above any Essex or Boston piano as they are not in the same class as ...
Valuation of Chickering 5' Grand12/28/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: We've recently come into Chickering 5' grand #166134. It is in exquisite condition - in terms of ...
  A: I suggest you contact a local RPT (registered piano technician) who can help you out with an ...
Wilson Player Piano12/28/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I purchased a Wilson Player Piano and would like to know the year it was made and the value of my ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1923. In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your ...
old howard upright piano value12/28/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: We bought a house a few years ago and the prior owner had left a Howard cincinnati chicago Upright ...
  A: In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your piano to be valued at around $300. If ...
1907 Story and Clark upright, serial 2115212/28/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: We've been offered this piano for free from relatives. It's currently out-of-state, four hours ...
  A: Story and Clark is a very good piano brand and one worth holding onto especially one made in this ...
an antique? worth selling?12/28/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a Hallet and Davis spinet piano with serial number 52 2 53 that is obviously in used ...
  A: If you can sell it you might get $50-100 if it can still play and if it can hold it's tune (when you ...
Ricca and Son Upright Piano12/27/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a Ricca and Son upright piano #73907. I was wandering what the value would be if I decided to ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1925. In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your ...
year of piano12/27/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I am wondering if you could tell me what year my piano is. It is a Thurmer piano. There are two ...
  A: Thurmer is made in Germany. Your piano was manufactured in 1920. In our current economic and musical ...
Harvard Piano Company Upright12/27/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have recently been given an old upright piano manufactured by the Harvard Piano Company, ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1925 if the serial number is correct. If you have any further ...
gourlay winter lemming12/23/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: just wondering if you could tell me the model # and year of manufacture has the number 6278 on the ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1913. I can't tell you the model, you would have to look inside the ...
Player piano12/23/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: Have a player piano and interested in selling. I have no idea of the value and or year built. The ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1927. In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your ...
age of Smith and Nixon12/22/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a Smith and Nixon Baby Grand #18996. When was it built?
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1906. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. ...
Milton Piano Co. player piano12/22/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: My family was just given a player piano from a friend. It says Milton Piano Company, NY on the ...
Hallet,Davis & co.12/22/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have A Hallet ,Davis & co.#71053 upright piano we inherited.I was wondering what it might be ...
  A: In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your piano to be valued at around $200-300 ...
1949 Willis Loius XV upright12/21/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: We just inherited a 1949 Willis Louis XV style upright piano with a "Louis XV De Luxe" sound board. ...
  A: I would suggest getting a thermostat with a humidity gauge. Ideally a piano should be in a room with ...
piano12/21/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: mo. date on it is 1939. serial number is 72561. still plays. can you put a value on it? look good. ...
  A: In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your piano to be valued at around $200-300. ...
1946 Kimball console12/20/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I am selling my piano - a 1946 Kimball console, with the original warranty certificate (#483362) and ...
  A: In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your piano to be valued at around $600. If ...
Kohler & Campbell upright value12/19/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a Kohler & Campbell Waldorf upright piano that is in really good shape I believe the serial# ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1958. In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your ...
Gourlay Piano 811612/18/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: WE just bought an old Gourlay, Winter and Leeming piano, which says that it's a Boudoir Upright ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1915. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. ...
harvard piano12/17/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: Ihave a harvard piano new scale upright piano serial number 38628 owned by a 95-year old lady. Can ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1924. In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your ...
Smith & Nixon player piano12/16/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: Can you tell me approximate age and value? Thanks!
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1926. In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your ...
piano value repair12/16/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a beautiful Schaeffer Piano. Inside it is marked NY 1873 and Chicago 1888. the number is ...
  A: In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your piano to be valued at around $500-800. ...
Schaff brothers upright12/16/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: My husband's work colleague is selling her Schaff bros upright piano. Please see listing. ...
  A: Yes the price offered is fair if in working condition and can hold a tune. If you have any further ...
Ennis & Co Piano12/15/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: My aunt-in-law has a lovely Ennis & Co piano. She said it was made in 1868. Its a fair condition, ...
  A: In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your piano to be valued at around $300-500. ...
Age of piano12/15/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a Victor of Chicago with the number 40102 on it. How would I find out how old it is? Thank ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1916 if that number is the serial number which is likely.. If you ...
Willis Montreal Piano12/14/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a Willis and Co piano with the serial number 10132 and was wondering if you could tell me ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1913. In our current economic and musical climate, we estimate your ...
value Harvard upright ser#1948812/14/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: what is my piano worth? Great shape.. everything works except 2 keys are slow to return...how can ...
age of cabinet grand piano12/13/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: Our family heirloom is a German upright, cabinet grand piano, labled Chicago, Serial #46975, made ...
  A: In order for me to give you the correct information I need to know the manufacturer. Is the piano a ...
starr vintage piano12/13/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a vintage starr upright piano. Any idea the value. It is all made of wood. I also have the ...
Schumacher Goldstring12/11/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: My piano is an Schumacher Goldstring upright that was manufactured in April, 1878. It needs some ...
  A: If the piano has sentimental value to you and your family it would be worth restoring but not for ...
Clough and Warren Piano Age12/10/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a Clough and Warren Piano with Serial number 90076 and was wondering if someone could tell me ...
  A: Your piano was manufactured in 1911. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. ...
Est value of a schaeffer piano12/7/2011Todd Lindeblad
  Q: I have a 1924 Schaeffer upright, model #56786, piano in fair condition. Was wondering what the ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Antique Pianos

Todd Lindeblad

Top Expert on this page