Antique Pianos/Wilson Player Piano

Ron wrote at 2013-05-12 22:34:45
A player piano made by "Wilson"...predates those of "Wilson & Sons".

Only a fool would suggest a player piano from 1923 would be worth only $300.00

Three thousand would be more correct.

Due you research friend. The scrolls are valued based on their title and manufacture. Value would be $12.00 to $300.00 each

Antique Pianos

Todd Lindeblad

What is the value of vintage piano. How to find out the year a piano was built. How to locate the serial number on a piano. Is a vintage piano worth restoring. What work is needed to be done to fix a piano. Additional information, diagrams, and restoration tours on pianos can be found at:

Piano Restoration Specialist. My family has been in the piano restoration business since 1920. I am now the fourth generation and have worked in the piano business my whole life. You can read about our family history at the following link:

Learned from my father since I was a teenager. I have now been working in the piano restoration business specializing in the sale and restoration of vintage pianos for about 15 years.

Stanford University, City of Sacramento, Roanoke Civic Center, Piano Teachers, Musicians