Antique Pianos/bradbury new york piano

K9 Man wrote at 2014-08-25 11:57:19
I'm Not sure where you get your so call Experts...I Myself have a Very nice Bradbury Grand Upright Concert Piano. It is No:26900 Successor F.G. Smith...I Paid Only $50.00 for it...The Guy I Got it from had it inside his Warehouse Office...After Buying I Stopped a Near by Piano Shop. It was still on my trailer...I ask about have it Tune up...He went Bananas When he saw it...He ask if I would sale it... I said I just Bought it...Not For sale...He said $2500.00 I said NO. Then he said $4250.00 is has High has I go...I said sorry...But again its not for sale...I said if you willing to buy it for that price it has to worth a LOT MORE...Then he said If I had it fully restored...In being the Piano is in Great shape for it's age he said put about $750.00 into it...So YES I HAD IT RESTORED...It Would be about a $16,000.oo Piano. He said that he had sold about 4 of them in his Life...In he said they sale Very Fast...I have had More Offer over the Years...the highest being $24,000....  

Antique Pianos

Rich Galassini

I am happy to help with any questions regarding antique acoustic pianos. This includes questions regarding value, service, maintenance, rebuilding, appraisel, and pricing. I have 2 degrees in music, have been involved in sales, service, appraisel, and rebuilding and I own one of the oldest and most respected rebuilding firms in the USA, Cunningham Piano Company. To learn more, visit

I am an active performing musician who has worked in service, sales, management, and ownership of one of the United States oldest and most respected piano companies, Cunningham Piano Company.

- Piano Technicians Journal, Dec. 1990 - "The Soundboard", 2009, 2010 - 15 years active participant on The Piano Forum (

- BM, Music Education, Temple University, Philadelphia - BM, Music Performance, Temple University, Philadelphia - Maintain a relationship that includes training, consultation, and technology exchange with manufacturers including Bosendorfer, Mason & Hamlin, Estonia, and others. - Been through all training given by above mentioned manufacturers and others. - manage and engage an on premises rebuilding staff that brings experience from Steinway, Baldwin, Yamaha, Bosendorfer, PTG, and many other sources

- Master Series speaker at Mason & Hamlin factory training - Guest lecturer at Philadelphia area music schools on acoustic piano - Board member to several Philadelphia area non profit music organizations - Chosen by CNN as an expert and interviewed live on their news program, to see this visit

For more information and third party referrals from internationally recognized clients, please browse