Antique Pianos/upright grand

neil wrote at 2016-02-16 15:47:03
hi rich galassini,

this is neil, bob's brother! How's it going???Crazy that I did a search of Neufeld, berlin and your name popped up as the expert! CRAZY SMALL WORLD!

i'm looking at buying a 1890 Neufeld. I have no interst in restoring it, and am told that it only needs tuning. i'm bringing a professional tuner with me to the purchase to inspect, and will purchase, if tunable, for less that 200 bucks.

whaddaya think? all the best from Odessa, Ukraine, Neil

Antique Pianos

Rich Galassini

I am happy to help with any questions regarding antique acoustic pianos. This includes questions regarding value, service, maintenance, rebuilding, appraisel, and pricing. I have 2 degrees in music, have been involved in sales, service, appraisel, and rebuilding and I own one of the oldest and most respected rebuilding firms in the USA, Cunningham Piano Company. To learn more, visit

I am an active performing musician who has worked in service, sales, management, and ownership of one of the United States oldest and most respected piano companies, Cunningham Piano Company.

- Piano Technicians Journal, Dec. 1990 - "The Soundboard", 2009, 2010 - 15 years active participant on The Piano Forum (

- BM, Music Education, Temple University, Philadelphia - BM, Music Performance, Temple University, Philadelphia - Maintain a relationship that includes training, consultation, and technology exchange with manufacturers including Bosendorfer, Mason & Hamlin, Estonia, and others. - Been through all training given by above mentioned manufacturers and others. - manage and engage an on premises rebuilding staff that brings experience from Steinway, Baldwin, Yamaha, Bosendorfer, PTG, and many other sources

- Master Series speaker at Mason & Hamlin factory training - Guest lecturer at Philadelphia area music schools on acoustic piano - Board member to several Philadelphia area non profit music organizations - Chosen by CNN as an expert and interviewed live on their news program, to see this visit

For more information and third party referrals from internationally recognized clients, please browse