Antique Rugs, Carpets & Restoration/Old Tapestry

Question
Tapestry 1
Tapestry 1  

Tapestry tag
Tapestry tag  
I bought this tapestry at an auction...Can you tell me anything about it.  I believe it was made in England or France in the mid to late 19th century due to the manufacture tag data having some gall ink on it.  It has a partial mark on it that says Patent Mosaic with the English Seal above it.  Any info you have would be great including what it may be worth.  The first image is the tapestry, the second image is the partial tag on the back corner.

Thank you,

Duane

Answer
Dear Duane,

I believe it is an English Tapestry circa 1880 and I do not know more about it!
what is the size? 3 x 5
from the picture I can't see if it is needlepoint or tapestry weaving.
Retail it should wort $2500 -$3000

Hayko

Antique Rugs, Carpets & Restoration

Hayk Oltaci