Antique Rugs, Carpets & Restoration/info on old tapestry if possible.

Question
tapestry
tapestry  

full tapestry
full tapestry  
Hey.
I was given this tapestry when living on the isle of Iona, Scotland. It appears to be very old, know one knows anything about it, so Im hoping, you can.
Its about 6"by 4" maybe more, in decent condition. Currently on the wall in my room.
Are you able to find out how old, and how much it is? also the best conditions i can keep it in?

Thank you very much

Ryan

Answer
Hi Ryan,

Would you be able to submit larger images? I can see enough to know what I am looking at exactly.

In the mean time, I feel free to read these two articles:

http://nazmiyalantiquerugs.com/antique-rugs/antique-tapestry-antique-tapestries-

http://nazmiyalantiquerugs.com/antique-rugs-buyers-guide/

All the best,

Omri

Omri Schwartz
Gallery Manager
NAZMIYAL
COLLECTION
31 East 32nd Street
New York, NY  10016
T  212 545 8029
F  212 213 5995
www.NazmiyalAntiqueRugs.com  

Antique Rugs, Carpets & Restoration

Omri Schwartz