Antique Rugs, Carpets & Restoration/Olga Fisch 2x3 Rug/wall hanging

Question
Front
Front  

Back
Back  
My grandmother left this to me. It had been in storage for years and I just came across it. It has several stains and some pilling. Can I have it restored? I believe she bought it in 1984 or 1985, but I'm not positive. Thank you!

Answer
Hi Sarah,

if you content any local and reputable rug dealer, I am sure they could take care of the cleaning and the pilling issues. I could not see the "issues" that you mentioned so my guess is that they very minor.

If you want to learn more about Olga Fisch:

https://nazmiyalantiquerugs.com/vintage/artists/olga-fisch/

Hope I was able to help :)

Omri

--
Omri Schwartz

Gallery Manager
NAZMIYALCOLLECTION
31 East 32nd Street
New York, NY  10016
T  212 545 8029
F  212 213 5995
https://nazmiyalantiquerugs.com/
omri@nazmiyal.com

Antique Rugs, Carpets & Restoration

Omri Schwartz