Antique Safes/Bank Vault Doors

mike wrote at 2012-06-26 04:39:23
I have a fully functional bank door its 6 foot tall about 5-7000 pounds it looks amazing on the inside I will sell door for about 6000 you have to remove yourself located in CT call 860-538-9008 thanks

daniel o. riedl sr wrote at 2013-06-20 18:24:40
4 of us bought an old bank with the vault and door.the avult has 2 foot thick cement walls with the door. we would like to get rid of the hole thing. we have the comanation for the door. we would give the hole thing away for free if you would take out 2 walls of the vault.it is at Langford S.D..the bank was opened in 1905so the door is very old but is in good shape.If interested let me know,,thanks  dan  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)