Antique Safes/Detour, tear gas ?

Question
Hi Terry. Just wondering if you recieved the pictures I sent of the tear gas box ?? Gil

Answer
Gil,

Yes I did receive them - I probably got busy and forgot to respond.

As you have the device removed you now have to make a decision on what to do with it.   As I recommended previously find out what your local laws allow as far as "ownership" of the device.   This is either a CS or CN type gas.   In an open air area, it is not enough to cause a real problem.   If you release the gas in a room in your house, you may not be able to use the room for several weeks, as the gas WILL cover everything and will be difficult to clean up.

What other questions do you have about this device?

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)