Antique Safes/Gary safe Titan II

Question
Found this safe in a house to be demolished, had the contract to do the trash out, it seems to be empty but would like to use it for my business but I don't have the combination is there anyway to get the combo the serial # is 18839

Answer
Brad,

Sorry, but manufacturers NEVER published records of serial numbers or combinations which were assigned for obvious security and liability reasons.   As this company is no longer in business, contacting them is pretty much out of the question.

This leaves you with a couple options - you can test all of the possible combinations for this safe door, and/or have a safe tech from a local safe company open the safe for you.

As there are no parts available, and these doors are obsolete, I would think twice about planining on using it for a business.   I would recommend getting a better quality, modern safe for your business.

If you don't have a local safe company, then let me know where you are located (zipcode) and I'll see who I know in your area.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)