Antique Safes/Hall's safe

Question
Hall\'s safe
Hall's safe  

Hall\'s safe
Hall's safe  
I have a safe with Hall's Safe & Lock Co Cincinnati & St louis on the inside of the door. I believe the serial # is 33518 since it is stamped on all of the locking mechanism parts. There is only one hole in the door and the turn dial and handle is missing. The safe is not in the best of shape but still a neat conversation piece. I would like to repair the locking mechanism so it can actually be used.Do you know where I can get this part or a replacement? I am going to attempt to restore the safe for my own personal use. Do you have any idea what year it my have been made? I have looked many Hall's safes and cannot find another one that looks the same. I have more pictures if that will help.

Answer
Doug, yes that is an odd one. That is not say that it was a custom one off but more likely a standard fancy model where few where sold and even fewer still exist.. The bolt work appears to be operated by the lock rather than the typical bolt handle.  Fortunately it appears only the dial and dial ring are missing.  I think I have a Hall dial and ring that might work but some measurements will need to be taken.  I'd say 1870's to early 90's.  Email me directly at macslocks@gmail.com  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen