Antique Safes/John Crook Safe

Question
I have come to own a safe made by John Crook, made for the Church Bank, Bolton. It has all keys needed to open every lock and draw inside and out. It is black with detailed edging and colour motif inside. It is about 2ft in height, 1.5ft wide.
I was just wanting to know more about this safe, such as its age and value.

Thankyou

Answer
It would help to have a photo but in all likelyhood, it is around 1920, filled with sawdust despite it's weight. There would be no insurable value and no collectable value, so you probably wont get more than 50-100 and you may have to pay to have it taken away. Sorry.

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon