Antique Safes/The United states steel and lock CO

Question
Safe photo
Safe photo  
I have come across a safe that is from "The United states steel and lock CO".  The combo lock is from Yale.  It appears quite old and I'm looking to find out any information about it.  The safe is open and I have photos if you need them.  It does say The United states steel and lock CO New York - Chicago. I could not find any other markings on it.  

Thanks

Answer
Doug, I think this is second U.S. Steel Safe and Lock  safe that hes shown up on here.  On the other one there is US inside a circle logo.  The United States Steel Corp used a USS inside a circle so we can pretty much say there is no connection with the steel company.  In a former life I was employed in USS mill here in Ohio.  A pretty typical fire safe from the late 1800's or early 1900's and possibly made Syracuse Safe of Rochester NY.  Hope this helps a little.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen