Antique Safes/Herring hall marvin safe

Question
I have a Herring Hall Marvin strong box. it has none of the locking components where can I get those parts to make it work like it is supposed to? It is dated  1941. That is about all the in formation i have on it right now until i strip all the paint off the outside to see if i can find any other numbers.

Answer
Jason,

HHM has been out of business since it was acquired by Diebold in 1959, and the factory closed in the early 60's.   Parts for your container have NOT been available since the early 1950's.

So you have two choices, you can find another similar container to get parts off of, or you can simply fabricate the missing items.  If you don't have the equipment or skills, you may need a machine shop.

Obviously without seeing the container, I don't know what parts that you need.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)