Antique Safes/Old safe

Question
I have a safe that belonged to my Dad just wanted to know if it was worth any thing.The plate on the front say: THE SAFE-CABINET
         S-CIENTEST "C"
         THE SAFE CABINE
         MARIETTA,OHIO USA
         Dimensions: W-18"1/4, D-17"1/4, H-23"1/4          
It was sold by: PHONE  VICTOR7950
         CRAMER BROS SAFE CO
         KANSAS CITY MISSOURI

It has a five number combination R-2L-1R-L-R. I have not found any manufacture numbers. It still works it usually take me to or three try's before I get it to open.

Answer
Bob, the market is filled with old safes, especially fire safes.  So the value is pretty low.  Better to keep it and use it for storage.  It is common for safes after many years of use, to need a little tune up on the combination.  i recommend you get it checked out before you can't get it opened at all.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen