Antique Safes/reiseck safe

Question
safe
safe  
safe
safe  
QUESTION: Heres some more pics of the safe.
The key hole is covered up on the front of the door in the middle center. its an old skelton key.

ANSWER: You do have a key ,right?  Doug

QUESTION: no key, can i get one made?? How much should i list it for on that site??
thanks

Answer
Stephen,  I just found out the antique safe collector website is not available now so ebay would be the way to go.  I make keys for antique safe locks but they are typically quite expensive as they are hand made from scratch and made to look the part, not just crudely cobbled together.  This cost does increase the value of the safe as many collectors want functional pieces.  To give you a quote I would require the lock shipped to me (U.S. mail priority shipping is cheap) so I would know exactly what is needed.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen