Antique Safes/Antique Vaults

Question
We currently have two different vault doors. Our main questions is would you happen to have a used door or a tumbler and handle to match the black Diebold door? It is a 2 hour fire door.  We just want to duplicate at our new location. There is a second interior vault door that we feel was installed in 1917. It is a Diebold Dual timer dual combination door with 16 volts. Would ther be any interest in that door? If so, contact us and we will email pictures.  Thanks

Answer
Jay,

I'll answer the second question first - "would their be any interest in that door"?

A couple years ago, Kyle MacDonald, a Canadian blogger who bartered his way from a single red paperclip to a house in a series of online trades over the course of a year.

So I would assume if MacDonald was able to trade up from a red paper clip to a house, SOMEONE would be interested in your door.    Obviously advertising would be necessary to bring it to their attention.

As far as "if I am interested", the answer is no.   I have plenty of vault doors in stock now, that I can't get rid of.

As to your first question - are you looking for a complete door, or the handle and lock????   You will have to be more specific.

I would need photos of the door, handle, and dial to see what you have to see what I have available.   You may want to contact other safe & vault companies around the US to see what they many have as well.   Unfortunately, there is no computer listing of what doors or parts may be available throughout the industry.   The market is simply too small to warrant having this information in a database.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)