Antique Safes/Tin can not sure if its antique or not

Question
can
can  

can1
can1  
My father found this Item I think its a tin can. He gave it to me and thought i would like, in which I did because is very pretty. I'm pretty sure its made of tin it has blue and gold bird on two of the sides and the other 2 sides have a gold and blue bird with a red diamond behind it. It has several different images on it. Its the shape of a rectangular octagon and is 3 inches tall and 3 inches wide on one side and 2 inches wide on the other.
Well I'm not sure if its a antique which its probably not I just wasn't sure what category to go under. I would appreciate if you can help me or point me to the right category.

Answer
Ariel,

either on the "AllExperts" home page, or under the "How to Ask" tab at the top of the page,  Look under the "CATEGORIES" listing for "Home/Garden"

On the "Home/Garden" page, choose the "Antiques" category in the Design/Living section

On the Antiques page, choose "Collectibles / General Antiques"

This should get you to an expert that can help you with this item.

Sorry I can't help, but my area of expertise is antique safes.

So again it is

1.  Home/Garden
2.      Design/Living
3.          Antiques
4.          Collectibles/General Antiques

Hope this helps

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)