Antique Safes/antique safe

Question
QUESTION: hi tom I have a green antique safe. It has a plaque saying G.COOPER MAKER COLOMBIA ROAD LONDON. Just wondering if this safe is worth spending time on restoring, or to leave in the original condition and dispose of. I have the key and the lock works fine but the paint has worn off around the lock. also has a lockable draw in side that works to. I know very little about these safes but are interested to find out more. any information would be great.

ANSWER: any chance of a picture?
Regards
Tom

safe
safe  
safe
safe  
QUESTION: Here are two pictures one of a label inside the door

ANSWER: lovely label but can you show a picture of the edge of the door and the frame where the bolts go into?
Regards
Tom

locks
locks  

locks
locks  
QUESTION: Photos of locks

Answer
I am afraid that it is neither insurable nor collectable and as such would tend to sell for less than 100 in an auction.
The plaque may make as much as 40 on ebay but if you just want a strong box in your home then it is heavy and slightly awkward to get into without the key, so it would be good for that.

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon