Antique Safes/Diebold Safe Vintage

Question
This Diebold Safe was here when I moved in. The only info I have gotten is it cost about 700 to have it moved here.
It has a Century Federal along with a ship painted on the front.
A dial that is taped on the outside, and what seems to be a timer on the inside. Other than being huge and heavy, it's actually a great conversation piece.
A couple of  drawers on the inside as well as shelves.
Rolls on big caster wheels.
The inside timer seems to be newer and added on as well.
I have pictures however, having problems downloading just even the one onto here. I had a friend take pictures with good camera and email them to me. I hope they will be sufficient and of decent quality for you, as I will be forwarding the pictures and the dimensions to you.
From what I've read here, I understand that this probably doesn't have great value nor is it up to standards to actually put
valuables in.
I'm hoping to get any more info on it as well as an estimate, (if possible)of its worth if possible.
Thank you for you time, I look forward to hearing from you.
I will be forwarding an email to you shortly.

Answer
Hi Loretta,

I did receive a couple emails from you, though I can't open them until I get to work tomorrow, so I'll look at the photos at that time.

This site is one that I volunteer on, so I have no control over its operation, and yes it is a problem downloading photos to, which is why I always request that they come directly to me.

As far as value, it will depend on what you actually have, and of course condition, condition, condition.    While I will appraise or evaluate the safe for you, the "actual" value would be determined at the time of sale, or that value agreed upon between the buyer and seller.   Auctions some times bring higher sales values if you have multiple buyers bidding at the same time.   With little time to make a decision, and with someone else bidding against you, buyers sometimes tend to loosen their wallets faster.    If you are selling the safe yourself, and are negotiating directly with a potential buyer, they tend to be harder to get to the higher values, so the appraisal values tend to take this into consideration, more than an auction evaluation.

I'll look at the photos tomorrow and get back to you.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)