Antique Safes/safe weight

Question
I am looking to obtain a used Diebold safe and was wondering the weight so I can rent the correct size truck with a lift gate to get it home. It is a Diebold and here are the numbers I found on various tag;
Spec-F1-D
S.M.N.A-Class B
IY107166
Relock device 554886
Class B
T-20 tamper resistant
UL-475400
Any additional information would be also helpful

Answer
Bruce,

Sorry, but you have provided no useful information.

The information on the "Safe Manufacturers National Association" (SMNA) label, ONLY applies to the standards that the safe was built to.   SMNA was a testing agency and had nothing to do with the manufacturers or the actual safes.

In this case, the specification "F1-D", indicates that it is a fire resistant safe.
The classification "B" indicates that it was rated for 2 hours of fire resistance.
The UL T-20 burglary label, "actually" indicates that it is only "TAMPER Resistant", and NOT burglary resistant.

As SMNA went out of business in the early 1960's, this container would be over 50 years old.   Safes which are over 50 years DO NOT meet ANY current standards for fire and/or burglary resistance and SHOULD NOT be used for any overnight storage of cash, jewelry or valuable documents.
This safe was ONLY designed as a general purpose, fire resistive safe, for document storage.
This safe is also NOT an antique, and has no collectible value.

As far as the weight of the safe, I would need interior and exterior dimensions and probably a photo of the safe to estimate a weight for you.    I'm sure that any truck with a lift gate capacity exceeding 3500 lbs, should be able to handle the weight of this safe.

Hope this helps,  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)