Antique Safes/john port safe

Question
QUESTION: i have a john port witch we think is victorian it still has 2 draws in side and has 3 locks . thereis still the original handle on the outside but unfortunatly the brass plate has been removed and we have no key will it be possible replace the key and brass plate do you know where we could get these items . the serial number i belive is 11440 !thanks in advance lyn

ANSWER: Do you mean it has 3 locks on the outside??
The plate is easy enough to get.
Is it unlocked?

QUESTION: yes its unlocked and sorry i got muddled up a bit it has 5 locks on the inside of the door 3 on 1 side and 2 on the other ! its 28 inch high 20inch wide and 20 inch deep ! are these good safes / valuable ?

Answer
That is a lot of locks-maybe you mean bolts.
The key can be made by any locksmith (not heelbar). If you remove the lock and take it to him it will be much cheaper, but as this type of safe can be bought complete and working for 50-100 you are going to spend up to that amount getting yours going.
Sorry
Tom

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon