Antique Safes/MARVIN SAFE

Question
marvin safe
marvin safe  

marvin safe
marvin safe  
i HAVE A MARVIN SAFE WITH PAT. PEND. 1882 MEASURES 30"X40"X60" WITH AN INTERNAL TOP SHELF , PAINTINGS ,AND ORIGINAL WOODWORK SHELVES. NEED TO MOVE IT AND WONDERING IF WORTH KEEPING OR TURN IT TO SCRAP? THANKS - JOHN

Answer
Scrap it?  No way!  Understand that in order to scrap it, you will still have to move it.  And pay to dump it unless you remove the insulation first, which you don't even want to consider the work that entails.  So it is keep it or sell it.  It appears to be in beautiful condition other than the unfortunately damage to that nice Yale lock. It will not be a cheap move but from what I see, it's a great safe.  Can you post some more pictures?  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen