Antique Safes/Pacific Coast Bank & Vault

Question
Pacific Coast Safe
Pacific Coast Safe  

Pacific Coast Safe
Pacific Coast Safe  
I have a Pacific Coast safe. Have hit all dead ends on my search. Can you help. I found the original emblems under four coats of paint. Have stopped there.
Measurements:
H 35 1/2
W 25 1/4
D 23 3/4
Panama Dial
Weight Appr. 700 lbs

Any info you can provide would be great. Year, make,etc. Worth.
I have many more photos if it is required.
Thank you for your time.

Tonya

Answer
Tonya, If you do a search on here as I just did you will find very little.  I see only a couple prior postings, one of which was directed to me.  And there you won't find much help from me.  However it really doesn't matter much as the only real increase in value to safes of this vintage (late 1800's-early 1900's) is if you invest money into it as a restoration project.  As it sits it is only worth a few hundred dollars.   A little too big for an end table and too small for rifles, but it is still usable for something.  Sorry I can't help more.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen