Antique Safes/lock bock

Question
Recently obtained a lockbox.  It looks like an ammo box used in the war.  
here is the information on the box  The Keyless Lock ??
Indianapolis,  Ind.  Patent #Nov 2, 1886   351995
Levey Brothers Co. Inc.   Printers and Stationaries   Indianapolis,  Ind.
the size is 10" x 10" x 4"  It has 2 combination locks in letter form on the top of the box.  It is black.  
Can you tell me what I have.  Thanks
         Janet Milleville.

Answer
Janet,

As this is not a safe, I'm going to have very limited info about it.   In fact I'm going to need to see what you actually have to figure out how to answer your question.

I'll need you to send photo of the container to me at:    andy@securitysafeusa.com

I'll need to see full interior and exterior photos, as well as close up, detail photos of the dials, locks, handles, name plates and/or tags, and any other items that you think are important.

Please ensure that the photos are clear and of larger enough resolution for me to zoom in, to look at details.    Photos should be at least 1mb resolution.     My email can handle up to 10mb of photos, so it may be necessary for you to attach photos to several emails to send them to me.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)