Antique Safes/Mosler safe interior keys circa 1883

Hi Doug,
I have an old (antique?) Mosler rolling bank safe which we can still use except for the three interior compartments inside as we don't have keys for them.  Anyway to get them made or find duplicates?  
Hope to hear from you soon Doug.  I live in Chicago if you know anybody that can help out this way.
Much thanks Sir, have a good day.

Mary-Catherine, Fink safe is one Chicago company I would check out.  If the interior compartments are locked up, getting keys will not be cheap. Even when open, having keys made is not a common task for either locksmiths or safe companies as the locks are long obsolete.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen

This unusual and highly innovative safe from the later 1800's is a Corliss. William, the much younger brother of George Corliss of steam engine fame, spent several years perfecting this design and it was first displayed at the 1876 Philadelphia U.S. Centennial Exhibition. I do extensive patent research helping me in the study of antique U.S. safes and safe locks. Repairs and part making for antique U.S. safes of the early to mid 1800's, both key and combination. Also the study of early round door chest designs up to and including cannonball safes of the early 1900's.

40 years in the lock and safe trade with a stint in bank service work. Openings, repairs and moving of safes of all types.

Charter member Safe and Vault Technicians Association SAVTA, National Safemans Association NSO, National Antique Safe Association NASA. No longer current.

SAVTA monthly magazine

CMS (Certified Master Safecracker- NSO) and CPS (Certified Professional Safe Technician - SAVTA)

2nd place national combination manipulation contest 1986 and now in 2016 1st place