Antique Safes/Mosler vs Remington Rand

Question
Mosler maybe
Mosler maybe  

safe
safe  
Hi Doug,
I picked up a Mosler round door safe that I think turns out to be a Remington Rand.  Do you have any info on that brand?  Website?  Very disappointed as it looks to be a TL15, not even a relocker.

Answer
Todd, definitely a Mosler and not all that old.  I wouldn't be too disappointed as relockers are to help prevent a through the door attack, generally directed at the lock, and in this case the odds are definitely in your favor if you get my drift.  If I remember correctly, Mosler used to advertise that there were no successful attacks on these round doors.  Don't know how accurate this claim was but from experience I would say it was very likely to be true or close to it.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen