Antique Safes/new pictures

Question
outside
outside  

inside
inside  
Terry, one of the previous pics was the actual safe, but it was only the inside of the safe. I am now attaching both the outside and the inside pics.

Some information about the safe if you need it. It is a Mosler safe with a serial number of 116700.
It is 38" wide by 56" tall (without wheels) and 30" deep. With the wheels it is 63.5" tall.

The dial on the door has this information:

Mosler Safe & Lock Co.
Hamilton OH

Sept 7, 1880
Nov 2, 1880
July 18, 1882
Mar 4, 1884
Mar 11, 1884
Aug 26, 1884

I would appreciate any information you might be able to provide me about this safe. It has been in the family for quite a while.

Answer
Dan,

The photos that you attach to this web site, don't have the resolution, nor do they allow me to zoom in, to look at details of your safe.   You need to send your photos in a jpeg format, directly to me at:   andy@securitysafeusa.com

Sorry, this isn't my web page and it isn't really designed for photo examination.   This is basically a general question forum, allowing a couple photos for clarification, NOT for evaluation.   I'm just a volunteer here and have no control over the design, which is why you need to send the pics directly to me.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)