Antique Safes/Phillips & son Birmingham list 4 safe

Question
Hi Tom i just got a very old safe and i wants to no where can i get the logo that is in the safe door because i wants to restore the safe to its former self? The no that is on the safe is 91005! Then can u tel me how old is the safe?

Answer
There are no records to match up the safe number to the date or anything. A picture would allow me to date it.
I beleive that it is possible to get special material that an inkjet can print onto and then the finished thing can be use as a transfer.
The original logo will be down to a google search or ebay I am afraid

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon