Antique Safes/Cyrus Price Safe Brass Plaque

Question
QUESTION: I own a Cyrus Price and Co, old safe Box (212) and i d like to restore it. Before years unknown person tried to break it and destroyed the front brass plaque (diameter about 23 cm) and the Keyhole of the lock. Do you know where I can find to buy the above ?
I am thanking you in advance

ANSWER: Can you post a picture of the front? They should be easy to get.

C.P.
C.P.  

C.P.
C.P.  
QUESTION: these are the photos from the exterior and the interior of the safe. I am thanking you in advance. Nikos

Answer
I suspect that the nameplate is 21cm and not 23cm. Ebay 130927359809 should be less than 5 for this plate. Get the escutcheon from the same place for even less money. The top, rectangular plate was probably a retailer's name and will be difficult to replace.
Regards
Tom

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon