Antique Safes/Key made for a Hall's safe

Question
I would like to know the cost of getting a key made for a Hall's safe for the day doors.  I would appreciate any help you can give me.  Have a blessed day.

Answer
Pat,

You would need to send the lock to me to make the keys.    Cost will depend on whether any suitable blanks are available - If not I will have to fabricate them from hand.

Cost to duplicate (if a suitable blank key is available, would be $35 per key.    If no blank is available, and they have to be hand fabricated, you would be looking at between 1 to 2 hours of work at $125 per hour.

You might also check with a local safe company in your area to see if they can help you.   Unfortunately, many lock and safe companies are unable to hand make keys if blanks are not available.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)