Antique Safes/1908 Victor safe vault in old bank building

Question
Outside of door
Outside of door  

Inside of outer door
Inside of outer door  
Hello I own an old bank building in Forest Junction Wisconsin that was renovated into a house. It still has the original vault in it with the big outside door, the two inner doors as well. It says Victor safe and co on it. We are going to be selling our house but want to possibly sell the vault doors first but I have no knowledge if they are worth anything and can't find much info online. Can you please help me out?

Answer
Callie, yes doors like yours are worth something, but it is also not all that easy to find a buyer who will pay to make it worth the considerable expense of removing and shipping it.  The door and frame have to be taken out together.  Without the frame, it is not really worth doing.  It must also be carefully removed and packed. The cost of removing is also dependent on the type of vault wall construction.  Get an estimate from a concrete cutting company and go from there.  Remember to factor in the cost of repairing the jamb.  It looks like a fairly thin door, a couple inches thick, which puts it in the home gun vault market.  On the other hand , it adds to the value of the house as an architectural feature, correct?  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen