Antique Safes/hinges

Question
I am in need of hinges for an antique hall's vault door that I would like to utilize in a house that I am building.   can you help with this?

Answer
Bill,

Replacement hinges (original) are NOT available.    This means that replacements WILL have to be fabricated.

If you don't have fabricating capabilities or a local machine shop which can make them then I can probably make them.

I will need exact measurements for the parts you are missing.   Obviously it is much easier to make a complete set of matching hinges, than it is to make half sets, so your measurements will have to be correct as you will get what you draw up!

If necessary I can provide photos of the last vault door hinges that I made.

NOTE:   Pressure bar or crane hinge doors require very special hinges which have to be fit to the door.   This means that I would need the door in hand to build them.

Before we go to far overboard though, lets take a look at what you have, and what you need.

Send photos of the door and hinges to me at:  andy@securitysafeusa.com

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)