Antique Safes/SAFE

Question
HELLO I DID A HOUSE CLEAN OUT UP WHERE I LIVE AND GOT A OLD YORK SAFE AND LOCK CO YORK PA SAFE AND IT IS LOCKED WITH NO COMBINATION COULD YOU TELL ME HOW THE DIAL WORKS LIKE 4 TIMES TO LEFT OR 5 TO LEFT NO SURE HOW MANY TIMES ONE WAY AND HOW MANY TIMES TO THE RIGHT IS IT 4-3-2- THANKS ANY QUESTION PLEASE CALL 814-3296252 TONY

Answer
Anthony, the key question is the door locked shut or locked open?  If locked shut, it is pointless to discuss dialing sequences.  You will need to hire a safe technician to open it. I see you are in western PA, I might be able to locate someone or do it myself if you are close to the Ohio border. If it is locked open, then post a picture of the safe and a close up of the dial, good clear pictures, then we can discuss this further.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen