Antique Safes/Identification of a cast iron safe

Question
Phtos 0021-25
Phtos 0021-25  
I inherited an old safe -most likely about 80- 100 years old weighing between 50 and 75 kg. The only identification is a crest which has what appears to be a copy of the royal crest.

I have attached some photographs which shows the safe and also an internal lockable drawer which I have removed for clarity, and I would be grateful if you could give me some idea who made it and how old it actually is.

Thanks

Answer
It is about 1890 but there is no way to identify which of the many, many small safe manufacturers turned out this cheap and insecure safe. The sawdust and alum fill gave it some fireproofing qualities 100 years ago but it is easily ripped apart. If it has a key they sell for less than 100 but have no real security or fireproofing qualities anymore.
Sorry
Tom

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon