Antique Safes/Safe model and price estimation

Question
S.Withers&Co
S.Withers&Co  

S.Withers&Co
S.Withers&Co  
Hi Mike. I've recently been given  a S.Withers&Co safe with key from my father in law. I've done a small amount of research  so I'm fairly certain they were common and are not worth a lot. Could you please tell me when it was made, model and value.
Kind regards Jeremy

Answer
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your enquiry.  I can probably tell you a little about your safe, but not from the pictures of the interior contents.  Could you send me a picture of the safe with the door shut and showing the entire front of the safe.  A second picture with the door open showing the door thickness and bolt-work would also be useful.

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer