Antique Safes/unmarked safe

Question
safe
safe  
So I have a safe which is large and has no markings. I am unsure any details about the safe. I was wondering if based on what you see whether or not you can give any details you might know about the safe. I want to research it more but I don't know where to start. I know its been sitting in its current location for over 32 years. The wheels are 6" cast iron. There are 2 doors. The combo is unknown. The dimensions are h69" x w40" x d30". It weights a lot. Not sure what you can tell me but anything helps.

Answer
Tyler,

I have some ideas, but I'll need much better photos to narrow down a manufacturer for you.   Unfortunately, some of the photos that I need would be from the "inside", so do the best that you can, but make sure that the detail photos of the outside are good close ups so that I can see the safe, as if I was standing in front of it.

I will need a much better overall view from the front, and close ups of the wheels and castor supports, hinges and acorns (finials), dial & dial ring, handles, and the corner "flower" of the rope work.
Also, check the dial and handle - turn the handle and dial at the same time, when you turn the handle, does it bind up the dial, or does the dial still turn freely?

If there is any lettering on the safe, the handles, or the dial, the photos will need to be clear enough so that I can read all of the information.   Also use enough resolution so that I can zoom in to look at details.    All of the photos need to be saved in a jpeg (jpg) format, and sent directly to my email address.   As I have a 12mb limit on attachments, you may only be able to attach two or three photos per email.

When I receive the photos, I'll take a look at them to see what info I can give you about the safe.

Send all of the photos to me at:     andy@securitysafeusa.com

The next item on your list, if you want the safe opened, would be to contact a Safe Technician, from a local Safe Company (NOT a locksmith).   If you don't have a local safe company, I'll need to know where you and/or the safe are located (zipcode), to see who I might know or recommend in your area.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)