Antique Safes/Safe For sales

Question
I have an antiques safe that I would like to sell if interested please get back

Answer
Charles,

Sorry but this is NOT a for sales, web site.   If you plan on selling your safe, then you will have to advertise it.   Places that might work for you would include Ebay, Craigslist, local want ads, local antique dealers or auction houses.

The purpose of this site is to provide a forum for people to ask question and to receive answers from professional volunteers.

If you have a specific question about your safe, I would be happy to look at it, to answer your question, or to evaluate your safe as an antique.

This site hides email addresses and pertinent personnel information for questioners protection, so even if someone else might be interested, they have no way of contacting you.

Sorry I can't be of further assistance to you at this time.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)