Antique Safes/york cannonball safe

Question
Terry,I sent you a note on 1/9 and you said you didn't recommend diy combo reseting or even using locksmiths.I live in Quincy,Il.could you recommend someone To reset the combo for me.it is unlocked and open.Im still going to get you some pics,but my camera is not the best,and the original pics Have are old and saved in a pdf.would these help you date it ?

Answer
Hi Rod,

Go ahead and send me the PDF photos that you have, I'll take a look at them.   Generally I need JPEG type photos, so that I can zoom in, to look at details.   With the PDF files, I'm limited by the resolution of the file itself, which may be much less than an actual JPEG photo.

I've got two companies that I would recommend you contact to see if they can help you out.   They are both about 2 hours away from you.

Frank Zykan Safe & Vault
636-328-2929          Frank Zykan
St. Charles, MO 63301

Hearn Safe & Vault
314-481-2525          Ray Hearn
607 North Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103

Hope this helps,

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)