Antique Safes/identification of safe

Question
dial
dial  
safe
safe  
QUESTION: Need help in identifying this safe

ANSWER: Tim, the dial and handle looks like Diebold.  So that's what I'd go with.  Diebold bought out quite a few competing safe companies in their history.  And to my knowledge they never sold their locks to other companies.  I'd say the safe is from the 1920's.  Doug

QUESTION: Thank you. Any value for this kind of  safe? Or if restored have a good value?

Answer
Not really as those safes are a dime a dozen.  It's value does increase if restored but professional restoration work is quite expensive.  If the safe is in good working condition, you might give it a go yourself.  But don't expect to get a whole lot more than what you put into it.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen