Antique Safes/Milners Safe found

Question
Hi, my my partner & I are from Australia and have an old Milners patent fire resistant special safe in our back yard & we are wanting to know if there is any value or collector demand for the particular safe we have. It's been in our possession for a few years now. It is a little on the rusty side of life. The only identifying markers on the outside of it other then the logo and importers logo are numbers stamped up the top of the front. Those are S161 in the middle & 3368 on the right hand side. I have a few pictures of the safe if need be. It was able to be opened thought has recently rusted shut. I would appreciate a help, or even if we could be pointed in the right direction. Thanks

Answer
Hello Blaze,

Milner's was at one time the world most successful manufacturer of safes.  The likelihood is that it is very ancient but if you would like to send me some pictures I should be able to tell you a little more.  If it is easier, you can send them directly to info@mikepalmerconsultancy.co.uk

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer