Antique Safes/Please help me

Question
Herring safe
Herring safe  

Herring safe
Herring safe  
Looking for any information that you could tell be about this safe...All the locks work perfectly..Would like to have it restored if you think it's worth it?..looking at taking it to Rick Restortions.....thank you for your time and I have more pix if you need to see them!
Thanks again,
Mark

Answer
Mark,

obviously I would need to see more and much better photos to answer any questions about your safe.

As far as Rick's restorations goes, I haven't been very impressed with the work he does and his prices,  also my understanding is that he is about two years out on custom restoration work.

Unfortunately you may not have a lot of choices if you can't make it a DIY project.   You might want to look at some alternatives like using the art department at a local college for your restoration work.

As far as answering questions about your safe, send a full set of photos to me to look at.    Send them to me at :    andy@securitysafeusa.com

If I need more or better pics I'll let you know.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)