Antique Safes/swab safe

my safem
my safem  
Have a swab safe I believe is from around 1910 Just like one you featured.No combination.Want to try get in myself.Can you give sequence again.How to get last number.And explain spread sheet.Thanks Frank Koster

Frank, nice S(ch)wab safe.  Along time ago I thought about advertising a mail study course on match book covers.  You know, something like "learn safecracking in your spare time".  That was just a joke I would tell my friends.  I think you have confused me with someone else since I don't use a spread sheet.  And I don't teach manipulation over the internet.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen

This unusual and highly innovative safe from the later 1800's is a Corliss. William, the much younger brother of George Corliss of steam engine fame, spent several years perfecting this design and it was first displayed at the 1876 Philadelphia U.S. Centennial Exhibition. I do extensive patent research helping me in the study of antique U.S. safes and safe locks. Repairs and part making for antique U.S. safes of the early to mid 1800's, both key and combination. Also the study of early round door chest designs up to and including cannonball safes of the early 1900's.

40 years in the lock and safe trade with a stint in bank service work. Openings, repairs and moving of safes of all types.

Charter member Safe and Vault Technicians Association SAVTA, National Safemans Association NSO, National Antique Safe Association NASA. No longer current.

SAVTA monthly magazine

CMS (Certified Master Safecracker- NSO) and CPS (Certified Professional Safe Technician - SAVTA)

2nd place national combination manipulation contest 1986 and now in 2016 1st place