Antique Safes/Value a safe

Question
Hallo, I wonder if you can help. Ive got a s.withers&co safe,with brass handle and name plate, i no it could be 1870 to 1970, how do i find out what year it is,i cant find any serial number. What value is it worth.
     Many thanks

Answer
Hello Simon,

I can't comment on your safe if I can't see it.  

If you could send a picture showing the entire front of the safe and another with the door open, showing the door thickness and bolt-work, I will tell you what I can.  No records exist of Samuel Withers' serial numbers.

If it is more convenient, pictues can be sent directly to info@mikepalmerconsultancy.co.uk

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer