Antique Safes/value of safe

Question
Mosler safe
Mosler safe  

close up
close up  
I just acquired this Mosler safe and having a difficult time finding a serial number, also how to find the value of it also.

Please direct me to the right place for I want to sell it and do have the combo for it.

Thank you,

Barry

Answer
Hi Barry,

while I would be happy to look at your safe,  I don't provide potential customers - sorry but you are going to have to locate them on your own.   I recommend ebay,  Craigslist or advertising as ways to let people know that it's for sale.

to evaluate the safe I will need to see photos of it.    Please send a complete set of photos to me at :   andy@securitysafeusa.com

serial number should stamped on the ball of the handle.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)