Antique Safes/Remington rand kardex 9 drawer filing cabinet

Remington Rand vintage kardex filing cabinet 9 drawer
Remington Rand vintage  
I have a remington rand vintage kardex 9 drawer filing cabinet.  It It is in decent condition. I would like to know what the age of it is and how much it might be worth. I can't find the 9 drawer models. Thank u for your help

Allynda, I am guessing the cabinet is around 60-70 years old.  I use a similar cabinet for lock parts and knowing Remington Rand quality, it is likely to be better than anything you can buy today for storage of small heavy parts.  As long as the drawer slides are still in good condition, it is easily worth $100 or even $200 to someone who understands it's capability.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen

This unusual and highly innovative safe from the later 1800's is a Corliss. William, the much younger brother of George Corliss of steam engine fame, spent several years perfecting this design and it was first displayed at the 1876 Philadelphia U.S. Centennial Exhibition. I do extensive patent research helping me in the study of antique U.S. safes and safe locks. Repairs and part making for antique U.S. safes of the early to mid 1800's, both key and combination. Also the study of early round door chest designs up to and including cannonball safes of the early 1900's.

40 years in the lock and safe trade with a stint in bank service work. Openings, repairs and moving of safes of all types.

Charter member Safe and Vault Technicians Association SAVTA, National Safemans Association NSO, National Antique Safe Association NASA. No longer current.

SAVTA monthly magazine

CMS (Certified Master Safecracker- NSO) and CPS (Certified Professional Safe Technician - SAVTA)

2nd place national combination manipulation contest 1986 and now in 2016 1st place