Antique Safes/How much are these worth?

Question
QUESTION: Just curious to see how much do you think these cannonball safes are worth?

ANSWER: Vivian, that is kind of like asking how much are cars worth.  A rusted beat up and locked up cannonball might be had for next to nothing.  Totally restored can easily kick them over $10,000.  I think you need to be more specific, possibly with pictures.  Doug

Corliss cannonball safe
Corliss cannonball saf  
QUESTION: Well it's in pretty good condition. It belong to an old mill factory from the late 1800s. It's lock and we don't have the code to get in. But beside that it's in pretty good condition. It's about approximately 5.5ft tall. I attached the picture below.

Answer
Mosler Corliss
Mosler Corliss  

Mosler Corliss 2
Mosler Corliss 2  
Yes that helps quite a bit.  I really wasn't expecting a Mosler Corliss though.  I just made a trip to Raleigh a couple weeks ago to check out one that was being sold.  If you email me at macslocks@gmail.com I will put you in touch with the seller.  He would have a better idea of value.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen